Catalogue en cours de création depuis deux jours

XD 5.6 et Xenserver 6.0.2.

J’ai créé un catalogue il y a deux jours et il est touk=jours en cours de création. Impossible de faire une action dessus. Après reboot du DDC et du Xenserver hébergeant l’infra, toujours pareil. Aucune erreur trouvée dans les evt et les logs. Aucune erreur sur le serveur SQL.

Comment puis-je supprimer ce catalogue en cours de création?

Merci de vos réponses.

Re-Bonjour,

J’ai trouvé la solution sur un autre post. Toutefois il faut bien rechercher, car il peut y avoir plusieurs tâches pour la même commande lancée.

What I found was the if the list of Active: False tasks include tasks from multiple XenDesktop controllers listed in the Host: field of the task, then the following command will not work:

Get-ProvTask -Active $False -MaxRecordCount 2147483647 -AdminAddress ‘server.domain.com.br’ | Remove-ProvTask -AdminAddress 'server.domain.com.br’

What I did to get around this is to list all of the tasks and output it to a text file, which you have already done using:

Get-ProvTask -Active $False -MaxRecordCount 2147483647 -AdminAddress ‘server.domain.com.br’ > c:temptasks.txt

Then I went thru the list and individually removed all tasks one by one from the XenDesktop controller listed as the Host for the particular task (someone that is better in powershell help us out to make all these processes better) by using the command:

Remove-ProvTask -TaskID

Once I got all the tasks down to the point where all the tasks were associated with one host, I ran the original piped command on the respective XenDesktop controller:

Get-ProvTask -Active $False -MaxRecordCount 2147483647 -AdminAddress ‘server.domain.com.br’ | Remove-ProvTask -AdminAddress 'server.domain.com.br’

This cleared the rest of the tasks, and removed the false task failure and task in progress notifications in desktop studio.

Hope that helps!